Aviation English - EASA IFR English and VFR English
Aviation English and phraseology exam in Europe and all EASA member countries is being conducted in accordance with EU Commission Regulation 1178/2011, Part FCL - FCL.055.
Our language proficiency examiner simulates aviation communication using the aviation phraseology standards between a pilot and an air traffic controller. The examiner rates the IFR aviation English exam in real-time. The IFR aviation English exam format is adjusted depending on whether you apply for IFR aviation English flights or VFR aviation English privileges to your flight crew license.
The VFR aviation English communication exam is provided by the partner EASA flight school based in Bratislava, Slovak republic. ProfiPilot Academy EASA flight school provides the VFR aviation English assessments.
- listening and comprehension of ATIS, flight planning
- initial contact with ATC and flight permit
- taxi clearance
- emergency procedures during taxiing
- takeoff clearance
- departure procedures
- emergency procedures
- alternate airport diversion
- holding patterns entry procedures
- maintaining holding patterns
- approach procedures
- landing clearance and taxiing clear of runway
- apron taxiing
- preventing unauthorized runway intrusions
- engine switch off