Language proficiency trainer (LPT)
The job is suitable for students, English language teachers, or aviation enthusiasts. The training required for the aviation language proficiency trainer qualification will be provided by our company.
What we expect
- excellent knowledge of English language
- experience in any area of aviation
- readiness to work independently
- any experience from flight school (FTO/ATO) or airline is advantageous (not a requirement)
- holding ICAO English language proficiency is advantageous (not a requirement)
- pilot license (PPL will suffice) is advantageous (not a requirement)
- experience in language testing is advantageous (not a requirement)
- experience in language teaching is highly advantageous (not a requirement)
- if you have qualified teacher status (QTS), it is great!
What you can expect from us
Expect professionalism and specialist training. Do not expect starchy treatment nor amateurism.
- job for self-employed
- negotiable salary
- opportunity to take part in further professional development
- own workshops
- professional approach
- team of aviation professionals
- provide language proficiency training to pilots and other aviation professionals
- proactively search for potential clients interested in language examination and language proficiency training
- take care of your clients' needs